9.01.2008

Threesomes Four

Day 244-Sep 1st: Turns out as I was trying to get all the pictures off our memory card and onto my computer a little bit ago, the memory card got stuck in my slot on the computer. I eventually got it out, but the card is no longer. Good thing I had just gotten all the pictures off of it! I guess we'll be buying a new memory card sometime soon!

Day 243-Aug 31st: I went over to Keera's tonight after dinner at Grandma's so we could make baby shower invites for a girl we work with. We had a good time, and the invites we got done turned out super cute, but it took longer than expected so we have to plan another rendezvous to finish them up.

Day 242-Aug 30th: We went to the grocery store today and stocked up on things for lunches since school is about to start. Russell always takes his lunch to work, but I've been able to eat at home or take something to microwave at work during the summer, so we had to buy about double what we usually do for the month. It makes our pantry look super full, but I'm sure it will disappear quickly!

0 comments: