9.01.2008

Threesomes One

Here's a few posts with 3 pictures each to catch up on things here in Spanish Fork.

Day 235-Aug 23rd: Russell's Mom took us to the bookstore yesterday to see all the art displayed for Education Week. I found a promising San Diego picture, and now just have to save my pennies. The more important part is I got the BYU Football shirt for this year! A must have, especially at only five bucks! So I sported it tonight with my pj shorts.

Day 234-Aug 22nd: I received these new stamps from Hero Arts today, and immediately thought Russell would LOVE them. And...I was right. He's easy to predict really, robots, dinosaurs, dragons...

Day 233-Aug 21st: I went into work early today so I could come home and wait for the plumber. He came about 15 minutes from the start of his time window, but then had to leave twice to go and get the right size pressure gauge to fix our humming pipes problem. The next morning Russell's mom was nice enough to sit at our house so they could come back and adjust the pressure while Russell and I went to work. Now....no humming noise, no squeaking shower heads, and water pressure that actually rinses the shampoo out of your hair!

0 comments: