9.01.2008

Threesomes Two

Day 238-Aug 26th: BYU canceled one of my classes, so I had to figure out how to fix my schedule today. I couldn't just drop the class because I have to have 15 hours to keep my scholarship, so I fixed it all up, dropped the class, and added a church history class taught by Sister Benson. I had her last year for New Testament and it was awesome, so I can't wait for the class.

Day 237-Aug 25th: Tonight we ventured to the every popular Quilted Bear with our 10% off your entire purchase coupon and ended up with this halloween cat, frankenstein, and a Spooky word. There's always something there we want, but we have to ration ourselves.

Day 236-Aug 24th: Today after dinner at Grandma's Caleb pulled out Take Off, a game we used to play as kids. He had been wanting to play it, and we had time to kill so we did. Russell liked knocking people back to the start with his "nuclear bear pilots" and I won, much to Caleb's dismay.

0 comments: