5.25.2009

9 Days....The Countdown Begins

It's 9 days until June 3....which is when we should find out the baby's gender as long as everyone cooperates. I've said it before, but I'm hoping for a boy. I don't have anything against girls, but here's my reasons:

1. I think everyone should have a big brother. I know that the oldest boy doesn't, but there's only so much I can do.
2. I think that boys clothes are soooooooo much cuter than girls. At least the ones I've seen so far.
3. For those who don't know me very well, I will point out that I'm not the girly-girl type.

That being said, I would love a girl just as much as a boy. And....I had a dream a few nights ago that I was buying all girl stuff and I was actually finding things I liked. Guess we'll see what happens.

Russell is making a website for everyone to guess the gender, date, weight, height, etc. I will be sure to update when it's finished. Your votes will have to be in before June 3rd to count towards the prize.......although I'm not sure what the prize will be. I told Russell we should make it so the winner gets to pay for the baby!

0 comments: